Our BOS word of the day is Setback
Setback – An unanticipated or sudden check in progress; a change from better to worse. 2. a. A step like recession in a wall.
Have you ever experienced a setback? How would you define setbacks in your life?
Here are a few of my current setbacks this week!
- Late to work
- Forgot a birthday gift
- Left the house without money
- Forgot to make my child’s lunch
- Employee quit within 4 days. A world RECORD
- Forgot to return a very IMPORTANT email.
- Forgot to buy the ingredients for dinner
Setbacks suck!! I never say,” Thank you God for this setback.. YUCK. .. But maybe I should? Take a look at some of the lessons I have learned from one of my most recent setbacks. Video HERE