Our Bites Of Style Motivational Word For The Week Is Fabulous.. Sorry I know it’s already Wednesday
Fabulous -almost impossible to believe, incredible, exceptionally good or unusual, a fabulous bargain.
Just because you may be working with a budget doesn’t mean you have to be lacking in style. Whether you have $15 or $500 you deserve to look fabulous..
- If It’s a trendy piece I always suggest buying the budget version.
- If it’s a staple in your closet go for a higher quality version
- Always ask yourself how long you will use the item. I have purses in my closet that cost $400 to purse that cost $10.. Only you know how often you will use the item or if it will just end up on your bedroom floor.
- Lastly, if you aren’t going to be using the item right away, you can always wait until it goes on sale. I can’t tell you how many times I will buy an item ahead of time and not use it for at least a month or so.. Even though the item is on sale if you wait awhile it might get a further markdown.
- BOS Insider Tip Most stores mark down their clothing on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Shop early Wednesday morning or when the store is closing on Sunday for the best deals.
Just because you may be working with a budget doesn’t mean you have to be lacking in style. Take a look at these amazing clutches.. And some are more than 75% off the designer brands.
This clutch, on the more expensive side, is a Jimmy Choo candy floral clutch which sells for $1250.00 at Neiman Marcus.
On the budget-friendly side, this Urban Outfitters ‘Kimchi Blue Tropical Flora Clutch’ retails at $49.00. Check Out The Full Article HERE