Are you looking for something tasty to do this weekend? Well I have got the event just for you. The 9th Annual Taste of the NFL: The Ultimate Cowboys Tailgate Party is one of my favorite events of the year and it’s happening again this Sunday, April 21st from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Foodies and gridiron fans a like will huddle-up for a night of food, football-themed-fun and fundraising to help tackle childhood hunger.
The event hosts DeMarcus Ware #94 and Jason Hatcher #97 welcome former Dallas Cowboys Preston Pearson, Chad Hennings and Daryl Johnston, and Abacus Executive Chef/Proprietor Kent Rathbun as co-hosts of this spirited evening, transforming the classic tailgate into a “party with a purpose” benefiting the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB). Last year we ate delicious bites, danced the night away and mingled with the Dallas Cowboy football team while raising money for an incredible cause. What more could you ask for?
Advance tickets for Taste of the NFL: The Ultimate Cowboys Tailgate Party are available online HERE until TODAY, April 18, at 5 p.m., for $150 a person or $250 a couple. Supporters may also purchase event tickets at the door for $175 per guest, while supplies last. Guests must be 21 or over to enter the venue. Here’s a list of what’s in store for this hot Tailgate Party
- 15 gourmet food stations featuring chefs representing some of DFW’s hottest restaurants and purveyors;
- Current and former Dallas Cowboys hosts and special guests, including Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders;
- Live music by headliner Emerald City;
- Silent and live auction items featuring great escapes, experiences and one-of-a-kind merchandise like designer handbags, a trip to “the Ellen show,” A Texas Motor Speedway package; and signed sports memorabilia; and
- Exciting Fund-a-Cause opportunities enabling bidders to sponsor children benefiting from NTFB programs at commitment levels of $100, $500, $1,000 and $2,500.
- Kent Rathbun – Kent Rathbun Concepts: Abacus, Jasper’s & Rathbun’s Blue Plate Kitchen
- Graham Dodds – Central 214, Hotel Palomar Dallas
- David Holben – Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Bronwen Weber – Frosted Art Bakery & Studio
- Ty Thoren – Gaylord-Riverwalk Cantina
- Samir Dhurandhar – Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse
- James Johnson – Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
- TJ Lengnick – Shinsei
- Ernie Mendoza – Suze Restaurant
Where: Glass Cactus at The Gaylord Texan
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051